【西迪斯翻譯公司訊】起源于中國武漢市的新型冠狀病毒已擴散至12個國家,發熱仍是新型冠狀病毒感染的典型癥狀。
The novel coronavirus, which originated in the Chinese city of Wuhan and has now spread to 12 countries,there have been reports that early symptoms of the novel coronavirus disease don't include common symptoms of respiratory diseases, such as fever and cough. Zhong said having a fever is still among the most common symptoms of novel coronavirus disease.
個人如何做好疫情防控,西迪斯翻譯公司教你做!
Wear masks outdoors
佩戴口罩
Make sure to wear it properly by tightening up the nose clip and pulling the bottom of it over your chin so that your nose and mouth are both covered.
戴口罩時要讓鼻夾緊貼鼻翼,把口罩褶皺拉至下巴部位,保證鼻子和嘴巴被完全罩起來。
Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissue
打噴嚏或者咳嗽時用紙巾遮蓋
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or you can cough or sneeze into your sleeve, but avoid covering wih your hands directly.
打噴嚏或者咳嗽時,需要用紙巾或者袖臂進行遮蓋,不要用手直接遮擋。
Wash your hands frequently and properly
勤洗手和正確洗手
Wash your hands with soap and running water thoroughly for at least 15 seconds.
要用流動的水和使用肥皂(皂液)洗手,揉搓的時間不少于15秒。
Before eating and after using the toilet
餐前便后
After returning home
外出回家
After touching trash or garbage
接觸垃圾
After contacting with animals or handing animal wastes
撫摸動物或處理動物糞便后
Strengthen your immune system and exercise regularly
提高免疫力加強鍛煉
Exercise regularly is one of the most important ways to help you stay away from catching any infections.
加強鍛煉是避免被感染的最重要手段之一。
Thoroughly cook meet and eggs
肉類蛋類食物烹飪后食用
Eat thoroughly cooked meet and eggs. Avoid contact with wild animals or farmed livestock without any protection.
烹飪時徹底煮熟熟肉類和蛋類食物。在無保護措施時,避免接觸野生動物和家禽家畜。
Seek prompt medical attention if you have symptoms of fever and respiratory infection.
如有發熱和其他呼吸道感染癥狀,及時到醫療機構就診。
企業訂閱號
業務聯系號
服務電話:023-6122 0666、139 8361 5252 | 服務郵箱:sdschn@163.com | 業務微信:sidis111 | 公眾號:西迪斯
Copyright ? 2017-2020 重慶西迪斯翻譯有限公司 版權所有 渝ICP備19015804號-1 sitemap.xml